Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The past...

"....ZzzZZzz..... What the...? Aww.... I still wanna sleep....(Zzz.. I wanna keep on with my dreams...*sweeeet....)"
"You'd better wake up now, we have an IC application to make today."
"(Oh yea, I nearly forgot, I have to go apply for my IC today and replace the one I lost...zzz.....)"
Yupz, my IC is lost TT. When? How? Every since that day..............

(Aspek Imbas kembali)-Looong..looong ago in a galaxy far...far....away.... it was Saturday(again=.=), I was so exicted 'bout going to an internet cafe with my neighbour, my bro and his classmates as we'd already made an agreement earlier that we shall all go that day. I met my neighbour(coincidence but he turned out to be at my back, think he followed me?) as I arrived at home from school and he had his lunch together with me in my home(He likes taking advantages of somebody lolx!...just kiddin'). And later on my bro and one of his classmates came home and then wow, we were like having a party instead of having our lunch coz my father ordered pizza and also soft drinks, plus, we were talking so loudly and noisy like hell about things we're gonna do lolx! God, my neighbour had 2 big pieces of pizza while I'd only eaten 1(he claimed that he hadn't had his breakfast that morning. He was damn enjoying himself back there with free food...free drinks lolx! It's okay^.^) After all the preperations, we set off in his car(Kancil, actually it's his aunt's) to E-net(Pandan Perdana)^.^ huu~. At the entrance I met a few more friends(my classmates) who were still in half school uniforms lolx! They were also there for DOTA!
"Whoa....this place is full!" No longer we still managed to get our sits. After a game of dota, I went into the washroom. "Eh? I didn't know I brought along my wallet today..."
During the game, I was so totally engrossed in my games that I wasn't being aware of what was happening around me lolx and just as I was having a great time(exciting, tense!), I felt my pocket was empty....something weighted had gone.... "Ahh my wallet.... have u seen it?" "No... are you sure that you brought it along here?" We started looking for it(just both of us coz we didn't really wanna make some kindda comotion and get too much attentions...)Though the light was pretty dim there but I was pretty sure that my wallet wasn't there at all. It had disappeared! Strange! but how? when? All happened so suddenly that it was quite hard for me to accept the fact lolx coz my IC(I didn't even know it was in my wallet!) and my student card are lost(Luckily there wasn't any money in my wallet, still a relief)! I didn't know where to look, so afterwards we just went home.
About 6.15 pm, I reached home and let my mom knew bout that then my neighbour accompanied me(by car) to go for a police report. After making the report at the pondok police in Pandan Jaya, we still gotta proceed to the police station in Pandan Indah. The trafic was quite jam and the sun was nearly set(7.00pm), the evening was the saddest, warmest and was the most beautiful scene I'd ever experienced lolx. It was so beautiful that the sunlight was emited in gold and as it was being reflected by everything, they were like shinning wonderfully and the sky was from gold to red plus some clouds making various faces and shapes there hanging top in the sky to embellish the scene! So sad...so wonderful...so peace...so quiet.... so mixed and complicated feelings in me...(Like I am speaking of the end of world...lolx!)
Got back home bout 8.00pm, life still needs to go on^.^ It was so "black" yet so wonderful that day...and I've learnt a lesson.....never try to bring my wallet out one step from my home again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home