Monday, October 03, 2005

Recent life...

Today was the day when I faced my 1st exam - Adv math! How was it? Were u doing fine? How do u feel now? Guess u can do well? Have confidence?
erm....
All I can only say now is, so far so so... coz lacked of time(almost) at the last question(10 marks) but I managed to finish it in a few steps(completed!) . I hope Ah Loh(our vice principle and as well as our math teacher) could understand it. Everything went quite smoothly, but I sighed as I found out that I did a minor math mistakes(this is unforgiveable) in a question caused my answer to be slightly different, dunno how many marks upon 6(i guess so)Ah Loh would gimme =.="(time pressure's fault!). It doesn't really matter now coz those are already an history and the future has already been written by god the immortal and who controls the destinies of the mortals lolx!! Look at the bright side, I can go home earlier since there will be only 1 subject to be sat for exam a day and also 2 days rest for this week coz we(SPM students) had already sat for most of the subjects during our SPM trial exam kekeke. It's gonna be the freest exam period we've ever gonna have. Sure it's fun now but SPM is also around the corner!!(still haven't fully prepared...T.T)

'bout 11.15 am I got home and started revising Biology till 1.00 pm(including lunch of coz). Hehe... this time the scope of our Bio is very.... well the amount is u can actually compare the diameters of the earth and the Sun, whick means.......EXTREMELY LESS lolx!(5.1&5.2 only) so i took a long long "nap" till 5.00 pm today muakaka since I slept lately yesterday night. And tonight I guess I've done it again....it's 1.20 am now -_- ......but nevermind that coz there will be a rest day for the day after tomorrow ngiak ngiak...! Basically I've finished half studying bio, somehow I feel like I don't want to keep on(not really wanted to read....zzz).
Whelp! it's time for bed, I guess that's all for today(actually I m going way too much and way too far...) Hope that I could do well on Bio tomorrow. oyasumi......zzzZZZ(-_-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wah... so hard working... i m very lazy for tat... Haiz... hope i can study like u!!!
OMG... 1 more month!!! i hvnt get mood to study leh... haha... scold me so i can gain some mood!
ok la... good luck in ur exam!!! n tell u... i'm in holiday now!!! kekekekeke...

8:17 AM  
Blogger kkk said...

T.T ... So fun, I also wanted to be in holiday...
Anyway, have fun! Try writting down any activities carried out during your holiday, share your happy moment with me lolx!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home