Saturday, October 01, 2005

Recent life...

Ahh~~ Saturday.... what a nice day. I've just formatted my comp yesterday till midnight, didn't have enough sleep (-.-)Zzz... today i continued my work just when i came back from school.
Actually the previous day of yesterday I had my comp formatted once... and after i finished installing all the programs(well.. microsoft antispyware and avast antivirus to the highest priority)and just as i turned on the modem...........God dammit!, "WARNING, blocked xxx virus from attacking... " a message from my antivirus program alarmed. Afterthat i found my comp started to respone slowly... I suspected my comp was infected by spywares and so i performed a scan in no time. OMFG! 1...2....Status : SEVERE spywares!! It was also a shock when I found a detected spyware named katain.n.xxx which function is used to BYPASS WINDOWS SECURITY SYSTEM! Dammit again, there was so many pop ups! The spywares kept on infecting my comp regardless of how many times I cleaned them. Only then i knew that the 3 online agents of antispyware were "DEAD". I tried activating them, it was no use! Well maybe the antispyware program was infected by virus and was crippled by it. Curious, I'd already run a full system virus scan on my comp but it couldn't find any of them. Ahh~ what the hell was happening. Immediately I plunged into DESPAIR!!! No more bullshits! I decided to reformat my
comp again and so I did just yesterday lolx. Whoah! so much for just once formatting, and now i am currently downlading windows updates. Everything is going fine now since I've strengthened my security muahahaha..... Hopefully... no more these bullshits again or i'll be god damned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home