Sunday, October 02, 2005

Recent life...

Zzzz...... What?! It's already morning?

I slept until 11.00 am this morning coz I had a very sweet dreams last night(not telling u) ^.^ .
Ring...Ring.....=.= My neighbour called and asked me if i wanted to go over his place.
"Eh, I just woke up and I haven't......"
"Nevermind that, just get your ass over here(well he didn't actually say this, i added)." he insisted.
Of course, I went to his home after my breakfast and a dota game with him(1.19ver finally released). I wasn't stupid enough to go there with an empty stomach lolx!
Ah! He downloaded Gundam Seed Destiny last episode! How I wish I'd finished watching the other 24 episodes(currently stopped at 25th) T.T. But nevermind that coz I was there for Full Metal Panic 2nd raid yeah!! I've been looking forward to it for sooooooo loooooong!
Just as I was waiting for, it was so funny and so tense! I enjoyed watching the cruel and bloody scenes coz it was so satisfying! LOLX! The heads flew, bursted and all the blood on the screen(Oops, I guess I m exaggerating it again lol). And then it was also as funny as it was in the last session, I was laughing into stitches kakakaka. He downloaded 10 ep of them but I managed to watch until the 7th coz...... I cant believe it, he actually scolded and ordered me to leave in a very very wretched manner(just kidding la, coz it's already late).

I got back at 'bout 6.40pm.
"Mom, where are they?"("they" refer to my family members).
"They've already gone swimming dear."
!!!!!
I wanted to go swimming too..... T.T. Well, it didn't matter me long as I swicthed on my TV and....
AHHH...... "Water Boyz"!!!! was...was.....on TV! I'd missed 45 mins. I didn't mind that as long as I knew there is also Water Boyz on Sunday now keke.
There will be my Adv. Math. tomorrow so i started revising as I promised myself to score 90++ this time ngiak ngiak ngiak!
Blah..Blah...Blah......... (2 hours passed... dah mampus......blek!)
Well, I guess I'll be fine tomorrow ^_^"
Yea, online and I started listening to some musics, songs.....(This time I just gotta know how to sing lolx!).

'bout yesterday night there was nothing special, just dota...dota...dota...dota....dot....d..d...zzZZZ(-_-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha... playing dota???
i also hope to start but i donno how to start...
the bloody full panic??
mayb i hv download the same as u!!!really bloody!!!

Haha!!! already very good liao la 85!!! i gonna die in SPM... all my result is suck now!!! hv to work hard from now...

8:01 AM  
Blogger kkk said...

To SilverFox: Thanks a lot. But er can u at least intro yourself ^.^

To saymark: hehe ganbateyo!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home