Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Recent life...

@.@......huh? mo...mor...morning??(I was still heavy with sleep this morning...blur blur....) 1....2....3....... I'd slept for only 4 hours(tired...) oooaaaah..... I woke up with a very sleepy eyes, didn't even have any idea where I was heading, then...........
Boom! Well....at least that time I was 40% concious lolx. Basically the only thing I could remeber before arriving at school was erm....okay the 1st thing was I got into the car and the next thing was in just a blink I happened to be infront of the school already. I couldn't really remember or recall anything on the way to my school lolx how strange, maybe I was too tired(overwhelming!) It was like I'd been having a dream, strange dream and it was so strange that when I tried to recall it I could only find chaotic and confusion... Whelp, it doesn't really matter.
.... and again at school, when I looked at the time it was already pointing at 8!(Exam time!) =.=" Exactly what really had happened back then? It just happened to be so quick, so swift, so..... unrealizeable -.- I got into the classroom(I looked at my exam papper, hmm... looked more like a plain papper to me...zzZ) and no longer the exam ended at my current state of knowing nothing(means blur... didn't even know what was I doing...well of coz I'd done the papper) And then the next minute I was already at home LOLX! (Think I'd teleported?)
Due to insufficient rest yesterday night, once again I'd taken a long long "nap" from 1pm to 7.30pm muahaha.... I could only think about school "holiday" tomorrow. After dinner I had nothing to do since I need not go to school tomorrow so I started downloading songs. I'd downloaded a numerous numbers of the disney's songs(Hercules, Alladin, Beauty and the beast, Tarzan, An American's Tale, Swan Princess, Lion king and so on...) They are sooooo niceee, I like them a lot especially "I can go the distance(Hercules)", "Somewhere out there(An American's Tale)", "We're one(Lion King 2)", and all the tarzan's soundtracks. I even looked for the lyrics of these songs. When you understand it and refer them to the show, you can find it very meaningful and touching as well!(Disney rocks!) I would like to share all these with my friends.(dunno if they like it but I do very much!)
Basically today was boring(totally...), hadn't got much to do... Well, I'll always hope for tomorrow to be more exciting and more interesting. Good night ^.^ Zzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home